Rapyal Stores COVID-19 Response
With recent measures in place due to COVID-19, you may experience a little longer delivery time than normal. We ask for your understanding. We are currently focusing our efforts NHS and Frontline worker orders . We are working hard on ensuring as fast a delivery as possible. We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
Thank you for your understanding!
Whilst we are striving to run our operations largely as normal, your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
1. Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results of the risk assessment with our workforce and on our website as per government guidelines.
2. We already have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place.
3. We are increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning by encouraging people to follow the guidance on hand washing and hygiene.
4. We are providing hand sanitiser around the workplace, in addition to washrooms.
5. We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.
6. We are enhancing cleaning for busy areas. setting clear use and cleaning guidance for toilets.
7. We are providing hand drying facilities – either paper towels or electrical dryers.
8. We are opening windows and doors frequently to encourage ventilation, where possible.
9. We are Maintaining 2m social distancing, where possible.
10. Put up signs to remind workers and visitors of social distancing guidance.
11. Avoiding sharing workstations.
12. Using floor tape or paint to mark areas to help people keep to a 2m distance.
13. Arranging one-way traffic through the workplace if possible.
14. Switching to seeing visitors by appointment only if possible.
15. Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk.
16. Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other.
17. Using back-to-back or side-to-side working whenever possible.
18. Staggering arrival and departure times.